[jdom-interest] <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML Basi c 1.0//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-basic/xhtml-basic10.dtd"> error?

Jason Long jason at jmlie.com
Mon Nov 19 09:50:27 PST 2001

I am considering removing anything that is between <! and > from the xml
text using a regex, but this is just hack and there has to be a better way.
The stack traces of the errors I recieve are attached to the email before
this one.  I would appreciate any comment on this behavior.  Also, what
problems might I encounter if I remove the string in this manner and rebuild
the document?

Best Regards,

Jason Long
JML Internet Enterprises - www.jmlie.com