[jdom-interest] closing tag is not written all the time in correct format

Falk Fraikin fraikin at informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Nov 22 03:28:33 PST 2001

Hi,

JDOM is not supposed to be able to output end tags that are different from
the corresponding start tags and I must admit that I strongly believe that
JDOM is not capable of such nasty things, however it would help if you could
further describe what you are doing with your XML document. Obviously, a few
lines of code, that are showing your problem would be perfect...

Regards,

Falk

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

t.com