[jdom-interest] Problems Creating a Document

Laurent Bihanic laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com
Thu Nov 29 09:50:38 PST 2001

Well, it's worth trying using Xerces (1.4.3 is OK) anyway. If the problem
disappears, it may be that UPS have this "byte order" header at the top of the
file (usually 2 characters 0xFFFE or OxFEFF according to the byte order
encoding chosen).

Laurent

--

                  wWw
                 (o o)
F-92926 La Defense Cedex  | e-Mail: laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com

"Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question and the answer
  is no."

DISCLAIMER:
The opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily be
those of my employer.  Also, I am not now nor have I ever been a
lawyer.  My opinions are provided as-is with absolutely no warrantee of
merchantability or fitness for any particular use.  Besides, you can't
prove I typed this.  No body saw me type this.  Who says I typed this?