[jdom-interest] [off-topic] SaxPath?

Jon Baer jonbaer at digitalanywhere.com
Mon Oct 1 10:38:57 PDT 2001

Question for the XMLperts on the list.  Is there anything out there that is like an
XPath for SAX?  When I mean is like something that you can give a path to, "build"
and get the results, kinda like a path based SAXBuilder for JDOM, for example it
would be cool to have something like:

SAXBuilder b = new SAXBuilder();
b.setXPath("a path here");

Kinda like a filter that only builds those objects found within the path.  Maybe this
already exists and Im missing it, anyone help?  The point is that I want an easy way
to deal with only the elements Im interested in without having to create another
SAXHandler.

- Jon