[jdom-interest] Huge slowdown when reading > 15 xml files

Mark Bennett mbennett at ideaeng.com
Wed Oct 17 14:47:32 PDT 2001

Including a sample.  A bit big because of the sample files.  Readme.txt
included.

The slowdown is not progressive in terms of program run; it's progressive in
terms of size.  A 130k file takes a VERY long time to parse; smaller sizes
are even pokey.

Using CDATA did help a bit but introduces some other issues for my code.
Thanks Philip.