[jdom-interest] List had trouble: now appears resolved

Jason Hunter jhunter at collab.net
Wed Sep 5 14:40:53 PDT 2001

As some of you have no doubt noticed, this list has been down since Aug
31st, but I believe it's resolved now.  Here's the note from the ISP:

  Our apologies.  We've been transitioning lists to a new (faster)
  box and some aliases got botched without our knowledge.  We're
  repairing the files as I'm writing this.  The list should be up
  in short order.

I just saw Brett's "test" post come through, so it looks like they made
good.

If you received a bounce from something you sent earlier, please just
resend.