[jdom-interest] output escaping again

Frank Spychalski psycho at sitewaerts.de
Tue Sep 4 02:04:17 PDT 2001

Hi,

sorry to bother you again, but nobody reacted to my first mail (you could at
least tell me that it's a bad idea or flame me or whatever ;-))

Here 's the problem:
I transform a document, during the transformation some text is inserted with
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">. When I take the Document from the
JDOMResult and print it with the XMLOuputter, the result looks like:

<?javax.xml.transform.disable-output-escaping?>&amp;<?javax.xml.transform.en
able-output-escaping?>

Am I the only one who would like to have a way to see '&' instead?

I have patched the XMLOutputter and added a method setProcessPI() which
switches between these two modes. Does this make sense? And if yes, how can
I commit my changes?

bye
Frank

sitewaerts GmbH