[jdom-interest] File lock after validation error

Gary Bentley gb at opengroup.org
Fri Sep 14 09:10:18 PDT 2001

I have encountered problems with stream closing when using JDOM, I generally
put in a finally clause just in case but in theory I would have thought that
it's JDOMs responsibility since it is the one that opens the stream (or at
least from the application level it looks that way).

Either way, some indication of whose responsibility it is would help!

Gary