[jdom-interest] a question about validation

Jamal Najmi najmiaj at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 08:24:24 PST 2002

Does that also mean there is no way to validate an XML
document as it is being created from scratch using
JDOM API?  If answer is no then our only bet is to
create the XML and then validate it against the XML
Schema using JDOM and not necessarily parse it.

This leads to my next question, is it possible to
validate an XML and not parse it using JDOM?

Thanks

Jamal

http://lists.denveronline.net/mailman/options/jdom-interest/youraddr@yourhost.com