[jdom-interest] A question for the authors...

Carlos Barroso est-c-barroso at ptinovacao.pt
Mon Apr 15 11:11:30 PDT 2002

When you say that the goal of JDOM is to solve 80% of a Java programmer's
XML
problems with 20% of the traditional effort, leaving out some unsupported
cases...
And the objective is to have a lightweight and fast API, but not necessarily
full-featured...
In my opinion your right... but as a developer I would like a full-featured
API, optimized for Java,
without the need to use other API's where JDOM fails. Even thow a
full-featured JDOM may
mean a little more complex and heavy memory API, having an API that we can
use for every
problem, without the need to use other API's is good... I think.