[jdom-interest] JavaDoc warnings

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Sun Apr 28 04:58:49 PDT 2002

I noticed a number of warnings while building the Javadocs. Somebody
who's knows something about JavaDoc should probably look at these and
fix them. I'd do it myself, but right now my tree is out of sync with
the main tree while I play with XSLT. Typical error messages include

  [javadoc] This sentence is different from what would be generated
using -break iterator:

  [javadoc]
F:\xml\jdom\build\src\org\jdom\adapters\XercesDOMAdapter.java:85:
warning - The first sentence is interpreted to be:

|           The XML Bible, 2nd Edition (IDG Books, 2001)             |
|             http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/              |
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java News:   http://www.cafeaulait.org/     |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News:  http://www.cafeconleche.org/   |