[jdom-interest] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org/apache/xml/dtm/ref/IncrementalSAXSource_Xerces

Sonja Löhr sonjaloehr at t-online.de
Wed Aug 7 12:43:24 PDT 2002

Hi, Frank!

I remember to have had that problem or a similar one when I migrated to JDK
1.4
It has to do with standard processors in the new JAXP environment. I didn't
solve the problem but wrote some mini class and put it into my classpath
that does the commandline transformation with JAXP.

Sorry, no real solution,
Sonja