[jdom-interest] Save as HTML or RTF?

Richard Collette richard.collette at tritanka.com
Fri Aug 9 10:42:50 PDT 2002

Hi,

I was wondering if there was an ability to save the java code in the editor window as HTML or RTF or to copy/paste as such?  I've done a help file search and a google search and I havn't been able to find any info on doing this.

If this isn't a current feature, it sure would be nice.   I'm trying to send some code to someone who doesn't have a Java IDE and it would look so much better if it looked like it did in the IDE.   Even for publishing code in articles on the web it would look really great.

133 Budding Ridge
Southington, CT 06489

Richard P. Collette
Certified Lotus Notes Principal Developer