[jdom-interest] Can I mix JDOM B8 with Xerces1?

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Thu Aug 15 10:54:02 PDT 2002

Hi All...

I have an application that makes use of Xerces1.  I have been told that the
changes in Xerces2 will break this application so it has to keep using
Xerces1.

Unfortunatly, I need to make some big additions to this app and I would
like to use JDOM.  Can JDOM Beta 8 coexist with code using Xerces1 in the
same application?  I was under the impression that JDOM 8 would need Xeces2.

Also, is Beta 8 thought stable enough to go into a production application?

Thanks very much...

Jim