[jdom-interest] comments lost for xslt

Laurent Bihanic laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com
Mon Aug 19 06:36:11 PDT 2002

Hi,

XML comments are reported through the SAX LexicalHandler interface. Support
for this interface in JDOM was introduced with JDOM beta 8.
If you are using an earlier version of JDOM, comments are not made available
to the XSLT processor; you should upgrade. If you are using JDOM beta 8...
there's a bug!

Laurent