[jdom-interest] JDOM and the Web services pack/JAXP bundle

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Sat Aug 31 13:38:53 PDT 2002

The recognized encoding is "UTF-8".  If you can, change the document to
use that encoding name and things will work.  If not, there are
generally parser tweaks that tell the parser to recognize Java encoding
names in addition to XML encoding names, and that would allow the parser
to recognize UTF8 also.

-jh-