[jdom-interest] How to get src:key attribute

netizen netizen.mail at attbi.com
Thu Dec 19 16:08:26 PST 2002

Hello Mark,

MH>  If you do have an definition then add this.

MH>  document.getRootElement().getAttributeValue("key",
MH>           org.jdom.Namespace.getNamespace( "key", "uriDefinitioninNamespace"
MH> ));

src:key="2">>>
MH>> </ServicesProperties>

MH>> If you do have an definition then add this.

MH>> getAttributeValue("key", org.jdom.Namespace.getNamespace( "key",
MH>> "uridefinitioninNamespace" ));

src:key="2">>>>

MH>> Pretty sure.  Let me explain the process a bit in case I missed
MH>> somthing.  The attribute is put there by xindice when i add the xml
MH>> file to the database.  The id is set buy me or automatically when
MH>> putting it into the database, the number 2 is set by me.  So when I
MH> query
MH>> the database and get
MH>> this xml source i do a system out to see the value and it shows
MH>> src:key="2"  on the main node.

MH> What if it has a namespace how would i get it?  I'll give it a try to
MH> see if i'm missing something.

MH> Thanks again

Thanks for the help.  I guess it is a namespace and was able to get
it.
strBuff = docXML.getRootElement().getAttribute( "key",
docXML.getRootElement().getNamespace( "src" )).getValue();

Yeah.  Thank you
I'm posting it to thew newsgroup so that it gets achived.
Reading src:key xindice attribute

--
Best regards,
 netizen                            mailto:netizen.mail at attbi.com