[jdom-interest] JavaOne presentations (flame)

Frank Sauer Frank.Sauer at trcinc.com
Sun Feb 10 20:28:31 PST 2002

Wow, do you work for SUN now? How in the world did you get in
in the first place? I wish I had to deal with the slide nazis but I have yet
to meet the first non-SUN JavaOne speaker. Just venting, let's all vent :-)

Frank

P.S. I know you don't work for Sun, but with JDOM being a JSR and all,
I'm not too surprised to see you made it.

P.P.S. Good Luck! and I'll see you at JavaOne (but not as a speaker myself)