[jdom-interest]  &

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Wed Feb 13 11:08:05 PST 2002

Since setText() takes as a literal whatever you pass, write the
character as its unicode value.  That's \uxxxx where xxxx is the hex for
160.  I think that'll probably work.  If not, you'll have to
additionally modify the outputter a little to write   in response
to that character.  Look at the code that escapes character entities.
We're working on a general-purpose solution to that.

-jh-