[jdom-interest] Replace existing CDATA

Jason Long jason at supernovasoftware.com
Sat Feb 16 14:10:27 PST 2002

Sorry my mistake.  The actual XML is as follows:

<name num="1"><![CDATA[Bob Marley & The Wailers - Legend - 02 - No Woman No
Cry.mp3]]></name>

The code does work since there is no whitespace.

Best Regards,

Jason Long - President
Supernova Software - supernovasoftware.com
BS Physics, MS Chemical Engineering