[jdom-interest] question on namespaces

Frank Sauer Frank.Sauer at trcinc.com
Mon Jun 3 07:02:36 PDT 2002

I didn't really mean text, that was poorly stated.
I do want to treat them as elements, just not elements
that have to be interpreted as fpl commands, but elements
that simply need to be copied to the output. I did figure
this problem out however. The trick was to instruct the
node factory to create a certain class for all elements
not in the fpl namespace, and that class would - when being
processed - simply write the element to the output and recurse
down the tree to output more or process fpl commands down that
part of the tree. I did realize that validation is pretty much out,
so I gave up on that idea.

Question, how do xml editors like XMLSPy validate XSLT stylesheets?
How can it allow for ANY type of content in say an <xsl:template>?

Thanks,

Frank