[jdom-interest] (no subject)

T.B. Pogie pogietb at netscape.net
Tue Jun 11 04:13:47 PDT 2002

OK, I'm wrong. It *is* returning a CleanElement.

   I ran the following:

   SAXBuilder sb = new SAXBuilder();
   JDOMFactory factory = new CustomJDOMFactory();
   sb.setFactory(factory);
   Document xmlDoc = sb.build(xmlFile);

   System.out.println("root is " + xmlDoc.getRootElement().getClass.getName());
   System.out.println("root name is " + xmlDoc.getRootElement().getName());
   System.out.println("root ns is " + xmlDoc.getRootElement().getNamespace().toString());

   try {
   BufferedWriter bw = new BufferedWriter(new FileWriter(filePath));
   XMLOutputter out = new XMLOutputter();
   out.output(xmlDoc,bw);
   } catch {

   The command line output is:

   root is CleanElement
   root name is document
   root ns is [Namespace:prefix "" is mapped to URI ""]

   But the xml file itself has a root of:
   <document xmlns:"http://www.lotus.com/dxl" >
   and each element has:
   <item xmlns:" ">