[jdom-interest] CVS Access to the org.jdom.XPath stuff

Brian S. Lloyd-Newberry newbeb at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 12:57:12 PDT 2002

Hello all,

  I have been using JDOM for several months now, and want to thank you
  all for the hard work. Before I stumbled across JDOM I had decided
  that Java XML support sucked, and that it was a waste of my time to
  try to do anything with XML (although I admit, I really had no
  requirements to do anything in XML until recently). Anyway...

  I have been trying to access the CVS repo to pull out and play with
  the XPath functionality, but I can't seem to get to the cvs.jdom.org
  site. Traceroutes die for me in sprintlink somewhere. Is the machine
  still up?

  Is there any other way to get a source snapshot (or even a binary
  one) with the XPath stuff? My Googling didn't seem to help much.

-Brian

Brian S. Lloyd-Newberry
newbeb at yahoo.com
Software Engineer