[jdom-interest] Wierd SAX Error. Does anyone have ideas

Ladhani, Dilip dladhani at gltg.com
Fri Jun 14 15:26:57 PDT 2002

Hi guys,

I have been working with this xml for a while. I kinda get 2 huge xml strings (over the internet) that I have to parse. I have been working with the first one and everything seems fine. I can parse it and do stuff.
However when I started using the second one, I started getting SAX errors?? Here's what I do

SAXBuilder builder = new SAXBuilder();

Document doc = builder.build(new StringReader(productXML)); // productXML is the xml string
Element eABC = doc.getRootElement();

// I work with this element and manipulate it, works perfectly
// Now the second xml

Document doc = builder.build(new StringReader(reportXML)); // Error occurs here
Element eABC = doc.getRootElement();

The error occurs right where marked. Here's the description
"org.jdom.JDOMException: Error in building: SAX2 driver class weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader loaded but cannot be instantiated
 (no empty public constructor?)"

I even tried using Document doc2 for the second string, still doesn't work.

What's the problem???

Thank you for your time.