[jdom-interest] jdom and dom4j

Dennis Sosnoski dms at sosnoski.com
Wed Jun 19 00:00:09 PDT 2002

I'm not sure I understand the question. Neither JDOM nor dom4j works
with JAXP directly, though they can use JAXP to get a parser.

I'm finding more and more people running into problems with using JAXP
because of multiple implementations on the classpath (especially with
1.4), though, so at this point I recommend that people go directly to
the parser rather than using JAXP unless they really and truly don't
care what parser they end up with.

  - Dennis