[jdom-interest] XML -> Object using JDOM

Frans Thamura java at intercitra.com
Wed Jun 19 20:57:25 PDT 2002

Hi All,

I try to map my own specification of XML, it is a Content Management XML.

I want this object is work as Zeus project, but I will use my own validator.

This script will look like Cocoon, make an XML to become a class and put it
in the XSPServlet.

Any one have idea for this?

Right now i just use jdom.Document and parse every element and attribute in
my source. I think this is not a good idea.

but, I try XML Binding, but i need auto compile class. JavaCC??? but i
think i used my own specification.

Frans