[jdom-interest] jdom and dom4j

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Thu Jun 20 14:38:25 PDT 2002

When I looked at this (the DOM interface to dom4j) a couple of months ago,
it wasn't clear to me how complete this was or how supported it was going to
be in the future. I.e. they knew is wasn't complete and were unsure of if it
would be worked on much more. It certainly would be a cool feature if it
worked well though.

Alex