[jdom-interest] Re: Stack & Threads

Joseph Bowbeer jozart at csi.com
Tue Mar 5 23:42:38 PST 2002

Clarification: Despite its name, ConcurrentModificationException is only
guaranteed to fail-fast if modifications are made in the same thread.
Modifications made in a separate thread may not be visible to the thread in
question until both threads synchronize on the same object.  (A bit of a
catch-22.)