[jdom-interest] JDK 1.1 support

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Thu Mar 14 09:45:18 PST 2002

A few people have pointed out why 1.1 support still might be important for a
while. If it was difficult to fix the 1.1 problems that would be one thing,
but they seem pretty simple to fix, so there doesn't seem to be too great of
a downside. Especially if someone who's actually using 1.1 will continue
testing and submit the fixes.

PJ, or anyone else using JDK 1.1, why are you still using it?

Alex