[jdom-interest] beta8 and JDK1.1

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Thu Mar 14 09:53:24 PST 2002

All those changes seem fine to me. Are private statics allowed in inner
classes in 1.1? If so that might be an even better solution. Brad, any
reason that all the member variables in FilterListIterator are package
visibility, instead of private?

PJ, if you sent in a patch, that might help convince the powers that be that
continuing 1.1 support would be easy :)

Alex