[jdom-interest] Tranforming   into hatted A

Eric Sirois easirois at ca.ibm.com
Sun Mar 17 16:26:52 PST 2002

Hello David,

This happens when your transformed document is in UTF-8 encoding and the
browser is usally set to ISO-8859-1/Windows 1252.  There are three
things you can do.
1) Change your browser's default encoding to UTF-8
2) use <xsl:output  method="html" encoding="iso-8859-1"> in your stylesheet
3) use iso-8859-1 encoding in your XML document

HTH.

Kind regards,

Eric