[jdom-interest] Tranforming   into hatted A

Rolland Crunk rc at crunk.net
Sun Mar 17 21:08:02 PST 2002

No I don't think it is a JAXP issue. I am not currently using JAXP in the same
application I am using JDOM. I am still on JDOM b6 as I discovered the same
problem when I moved to b7 (from the JDOM CVS source a few days before b8
was announced, so it may be somewhere in between).  Being bandwidth limited,
I simply backed down to b6 and didn't dig into the code to find out what
was wrong.
The hatted As appeared when rendering a MSWord produced html source document
translated through JTIDY and contained a series of nbsp.

rc