[jdom-interest] JDOM & XML-Schema

Tundrea Emanuel emi_tundrea at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 02:35:56 PDT 2002

Hello,

Kevin, thank you so much for your interest in helping
me, but for now my question was not how to validate
against a schema, but how can I output a schema using
JDOM. How can I create a XML-Schema using JDOM? Are
there any particular utility classes to describe a
"complexType", "simpleType", etc., or I have to
construct "org.jdom.Document" and "org.jdom.Element"
with special parameters?

So my question is how can I create an "*.xsd" file?
Maybe is a very childish question, but as far as I
discovered JDOM I did not find the answer.

Many Thanks,

Emi