[jdom-interest] Follow up to original question.

Dana Epp dana at vulscan.com
Sat May 4 17:56:51 PDT 2002

I am using Cygnus.. that is true. But I am using vim to view and edit, not a
lame windows editor. (I am a unix freak forced to be on Windows... so I had
to build an environment to support it).

Just to be sure, I just checked it with a hex editor... and still don't see
anything "abnormal". Thanks for the advice though... it is step in the right
direction.

Anyone else have any ideas?

---
Regards,