[jdom-interest] Order of removing old content in setChildren

Andres March Andres at ehealthcontracts.com
Wed May 15 11:08:22 PDT 2002

Does anybody know the reason the removal of old content in setChildren was moved to the end of the method?  Before this happened first.  Now that it happens at the end, if I am readding the same children, I have the obvious problem that the elements already have a parent.  If this was done for error handling purposes, there are ways to handle errors and still have the removal at the beginning.  Just wondering.  Oh, anybody know the best way to add an element as the first child of another element without encountering this problem?

ANDRES MARCH
LEAD APPLICATION DEVELOPER
eHEALTHCONTRACTS, INC.
WWW.eHEALTHCONTRACTS.COM <http://www.ehealthcontracts.com/>
OFFICE: 510.581.5646 x205
MOBILE: 415.999.6735
FAX: 510.582.8013

Note:

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you. eHealthContracts, Inc.