[jdom-interest] Where to place DTD - Urgent

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Thu May 23 13:20:26 PDT 2002

You need to put them in the current working directory.  That often isn't
where the classes are located.  For example, if you run "java Foo" in
/tmp then it'll be /tmp regardless where the .class files are found.
For web servers it's often tricky to know, but
System.getProperty("user.dir") will tell you where it is.

-jh-