[jdom-interest] small zip issue

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Fri May 24 17:43:14 PDT 2002

That's because of how I build the distro.  I build the Windows zip on
Windows and the Unix .tar.gz on Unix.  On b6 and earlier I tried to be
smart about getting every file just right and building on one system,
but it always had little niggling bugs here or there, mostly due to
interaction between Windows-based todos/tounix commands and CVS itself
trying to be smart.

-jh-