[jdom-interest] W3C DOM?

Marisa DeMeglio marisa at dinf.ne.jp
Mon May 27 22:42:10 PDT 2002

Hi,

First of all, thanks to all for the help on SAXBuilder (my last post).
My question today is ...
Is there a way to get a W3C-compliant DOM from JDOM?
I ask because exposing such an object is a popular way to show the
structure of content, and this can be very important when it comes to
accessibility.  I know one could expose a JDOM object and achieve a similar
structural description, but if assistive technology vendors are expecting
to see the W3C standard DOM they might not think to write their programs to
interpret a JDOM Document as well.
Anyway, it came up at work the other day.

thanks,

marisa

Marisa DeMeglio
marisa at dinf.ne.jp