[jdom-interest] IllegalAddException in sort.

Ed Hurst-Frost edward at hurst-frost.net
Tue May 28 07:13:57 PDT 2002

Erm, no. Didn't go that far, sorry. Smack hand. I don't suppose someone's
got it all ready to roll and could try it for me?

ContentList:
protected void add(int index, Element element) {
    if (element.getParent() != null && element.getParent() != parent) {
        throw new IllegalAddException(
            "The element already has an existing parent
\""+element.getParent().getQualifiedName() + \"");
    }

Ed