[jdom-interest] Moving Children revisited

Kevin Baynes kbaynes at seagullsw.com
Thu Nov 14 08:45:47 PST 2002

Jason and I had a discussion called "Moving Children" on 2001-06-15. It
centered around casting Lists to LinkedLists and calling .clone(), but never
yielded an "elegant" solution (one which doesn't require knowledge of the
underlying List implementation).

I just moved some child nodes by using a looping detach()/addContent() - and
as I wrote the code I found it clunky, searched the JDOM interest lists for
clues, found my old posts...

In that year and a half has any more elegant solution arrived?

Thanks!

~kevin