[jdom-interest] Could you please provide BeanInfo classes?

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Sat Oct 12 05:35:10 PDT 2002

At 8:34 PM -0700 10/11/02, Jason Hunter wrote:
>I'm kind of neutral on the BeanInfo idea, but if you want to write them,
>we'll at least put them in contrib.

That may not be enough. I looked this up last night, and they really
need to be in the same package as the class they describe. That is,
the bean info class for org.jdom.Element should be
org.jdom.ElementBeanInfo. It could also somewhere  go in the "
BeanInfo package search path" so you could perhaps add
org.jdom.contrib or org.jdm.beans to that property, but this is not
an ideal solution.