[jdom-interest] Memory problem

Dennis Sosnoski dms at sosnoski.com
Thu Oct 17 10:19:10 PDT 2002

I've also seen this with the beta 8 release. I haven't checking into it
in detail, but I thought it was discussed earlier and fixed in the CVS.
At least, that's what I'm hoping...

Are there plans for a beta 9 soon? Perhaps JDOM should go to a more
formal approach for this release, with a defined release candidate and
only bug fixes allowed between the RC and actual beta. If people had a
couple of days to test the RC it'd help prevent major flaws in the beta.

  - Dennis