[jdom-interest] JDOM weblog entry

Kevin.Bedell at sunlife.com Kevin.Bedell at sunlife.com
Wed Apr 2 09:26:50 PST 2003

For anyone interested, I put together a short weblog entry on JDOM and
posted it on O'Reilly's site.

The thoughts are my own - they don't reflect anything from Jason, O'Reilly
or anyone else.

I'm a big fan of JDOM and have been using it since I first read the Java
and XML book not long after it came out...

Kevin

here's a link:

   http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/2996