[jdom-interest] problem with jdom in linux

Blohm, Ed ed.blohm at transcore.com
Fri Apr 4 09:40:44 PST 2003

I am having a problem where my JUnit tests are running on windows but not on
Linux.  I am using JDOM to create an xml message.  The output looks correct
but the assertion fails for the comparison between expected output and the
output JDOM gives me.  The test does run under windows, but fails on linux
and if I format the message myself (using the system line.seperator) the
test passes.  I was wondering if anyone else had run into this problem and
if JDOM might not be using the system property for line.seperator somewhere.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Eddie