[jdom-interest] corntrib.ResultSetBuilder and <?xml-stylesheet> processing instruction

JS smartt at dcs.kcl.ac.uk
Sat Apr 5 11:51:52 PST 2003

Hi Group,
Have a bit of problem here that I didnt account for at all.
Bascially, Im using the resultSetBuilder to generate XML an representation
of an RDBMS recordset.I then want to use this XML representation as the xmlSource to a
stylesheet transformation.
My transformation works, but the result only displays the stylesheet and
no xml content. This is because there is no processing instruction
produced that does the following....
<?xml-stylesheet href="myStylesheet.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

Is there anyway I can use the ResultSetBuilder to generate this element?

Thanks for your time.
Rgds

JS