[jdom-interest] corntrib.ResultSetBuilder and <?xml-stylesheet> processing instruction

JS smartt at dcs.kcl.ac.uk
Sun Apr 6 08:47:16 PDT 2003

Hi Ian,
Many thanks for your reply.
I checked out both the classes you mentioned. The way the transformations
are done is how I have done mine, just that I have used a DOMOutputter()
to do the transformation as a DOM document.
Will using the JDOMSource\Result classes negate the need for me to worry
about the inclusion of the <xsl-stylesheet> processing instruction?
Thanks again.
JS