[jdom-interest] JDK 1.1

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Sun Apr 6 12:24:44 PDT 2003

At 12:16 PM -0700 4/6/03, Jason Hunter wrote:

>I'm betting most *developers* who ran OS 9 have moved to OS X.  If they
>haven't, I'm happy to be part of the pressure for them to upgrade.  OS X
>rules.  :-)

Perhaps, but the developers have to ship to people who use OS 9.

>Just wish the laptops had a "delete" key (not just "backspace") and had
>PgUp/PgDn without needing to Fn to get them.  With the new 17" laptops
>they've got some huge real estate to play with.  Why stick with the same
>crappy, cramped keyboard layout as the 12" model?

I'm fine with one delete key, but I wish the arrow keys were full height.

|           Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)          |
|              http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava             |
| http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA  |