[jdom-interest] Anything else for beta 9?

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Sun Apr 6 14:00:43 PDT 2003

At 1:37 PM -0700 4/6/03, Jason Hunter wrote:

>Yes, it all passes on Windows.  I can't tell you how it works on the Mac
>because I'm remote so "build testui" wouldn't display and "build test"
>doesn't work.  Where's the "ext" dir on Mac, so I can temporarily put
>the jar there and tell you what happens?

I can't figure out where any of this stuff really is on my Mac, but
if you open Computer/macintosh HD/Library/Java you'll find an
extensions folder. That's where you want to put it.

Also, I'm seeing NoSuchMehtodErrors on both Mac OS X and on Linux. I
haven't tried Windows.

|           Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)          |
|              http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava             |
| http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA  |