[jdom-interest] Anything else for beta 9?

Philip Nelson panmanphil at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 06:44:10 PDT 2003

> > Yep, but I also had to change build.xml and tell it not to fork another vm.
> See
> > my post after that one.

Since I don't have a Solaris box to work with, I'm not of much help.  I had put
in fork=true to absolutely garauntee that we didn't have issues mis-reported
because of static variables setup by one test and used inadvertantly by
another, with namespaces in particular.  We could live without that since that
part of the api is pretty stable, but that was my rationale.

Is the number of processes continually going up until the failure?  That would
seem to be an ant bug.  I asked about the ANT_HOME variable because the faq
indicates that if you put your code that referenced in the local classpath,
along with the optional, you should not use the ANT_HOME variable for any of
the jars.  The build file is setting ANT_HOME to be the lib directory so
wouldn't seem to be correct.