[jdom-interest] TextBuffer class

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Tue Apr 8 16:53:27 PDT 2003

The reason it's not public is that there's no guarantee it will be
retained in the future.  When you make something public you're promising
to keep it.  That class is an implementation detail.

You don't need it public to avoid the memory bug.  It was a one-line
fix.  Get the latest code in CVS and all will be well.

-jh-